The Bad Monkey is Zac Browns Southern Grind's First flagship model and what a good introduction to the knife community it made at Blade Show 2013. They offer a variety of options for this specific knife.
The Southern Grind Bad Monkey Folding Satin Serrated Drop Point Blade Wave Carbon Fiber features Titanium liners around a 4" blade made from Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. blade is hardened to 59-61HRC with a Drop Point Serrated Blade Satin Finish.
The 14C28N will hold it's razor sharp edge for quite a while. The handles are made from twill-woven carbon fiber. They look good and will stand up to almost anything you can throw at them.
- Twill-woven carbon-fiber handle with textured matte finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Emerson Wave feature allows for one-handed opening.
- Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.
- Blade Length: 3.875"
- Blade Steel: 14C28N Stainless, 59-61HRC
- Thickness: 0.130"
- Blade Finish: Satin
Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade: Serrated
- Grind: Flat
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.125"
- Handle Material: Twill-Woven Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 4.97 oz.
Made in the USA
- Model : SGCF-SDPS