The Southern Grind Bad Monkey Folding 3.875" knife has a Black Tanto Blade, Desert Tan G10 Handle BM-DTTBLK features Titanium liners around a 4" blade made from Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is hardened to 59-61HRC with a Blade Finish Black Armor Cerakote.
The 14C28N will hold it's razor sharp edge for quite a while. The handles are made from a variety of G10 colors or twill-woven carbon fiber. They look good and will stand up to almost anything you can throw at them.
- Solid milled G10 handle creates a secure, all-conditions grip.
- F6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use. (lightly carried trade in)
- Blade Length: 3.875"
- Blade Steel: 14C28N Stainless, 59-61HRC
- Thickness: 0.130"
- Blade Finish: Black Armor Cerakote
- Grind: Flat Tanto
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.125"
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Model : BM-DTTBLK