The Bad Monkey is Zac Browns Southern Grind's First flagship model and what a good introduction to the knife community it made at Blade Show 2013. They offer a variety of options for this specific knife.
The Southern Grind Bad Monkey Folding Satin Drop Point Plain Edge Blade Desert Tan G10 Handle - BM-DTDP features Titanium liners around a 4" blade made from Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. blade is hardened to 59-61HRC.
The 14C28N will hold it's razor sharp edge for quite a while. The handles are made from a variety of G10 colors.
- Solid milled TAN G10 handle creates a secure, all-conditions grip.
- F6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Steel: 14C28N Stainless, 59-61HRC
- Thickness: 0.130"
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Satin Drop Point
- Blade Style: Plain
- Grind: Flat
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Made in the US
- Model : BM-DTDP