The Southern Grind Bad Monkey Folding 4" Satin Drop Point Blade Black G10 Handle BM-BLKDP features Titanium liners around a 4" blade made from Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. blade is hardened to 59-61HRC.
The 14C28N will hold it's razor sharp edge for quite a while. The handles are made from a variety of G10 colors or twill-woven carbon fiber. They look good and will stand up to almost anything you can throw at them.
- Solid milled G10 handle creates a secure, all-conditions grip.
- F6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Steel: 14C28N Stainless, 59-61HRC
- Thickness: 0.130"
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Satin
- Grind: Flat
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Made in the US
- Model : BM-SG10DP