Les George Knives VECP Titanium Framelock V.3 Tanto Point FRAG Pattern Handle. The Model: VECP stands for Value Engineering Change Proposal and the basic concept is to take something and streamline it while retaining the utility and mission readiness.
Les George Knives VECP project goal was to take the design of the full Les George Customs Rockeye folder model and streamline the manufacturing to create a utilitarian version that was more obtainable to users than Les's full customs. The result is a superbly designed, tough as nails folder. Built in the same shop and with the same attention to detail as Les George's full customs, the only difference is that the VECP blades are machine ground rather than hand ground.
- Newly designed oversize pivot
- New titanium grooved backspacer
- New thumb stud opener
- Stop pin is now hidden in frame (holes not visible from outer portion of frame)
- Beefier frame screws
- Scallop on frame to make getting to opening stud easier
- Slight changes to the overall lines of the frame
- Overall Length: 8 3/16 in
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 in
- Blade Thickness: .150 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3 3/8 in
- Weight: 5.4 Ounces
- Blade Material: CTS XHP Stainless
- Handle Material: Titanium