The Bubba Blade BB1-12F 12 inch Blade Flex Fillet Knife uses the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades . The non-stick coated 12 Inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. This knife is designed for the fisherman that likes some flex to the blade and is filleting larger fish.
- 12" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 18"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
Part Number: BB1-12F