The Shun DM5900 Higo Nokami Personal Folding Steak Knife includes one of the most essential piece of traving in the cutlery world. With its slim profile, light weight and folding blade, the Higo Nokami knife allows you to enjoy the precision of Japan’s legendary Shun cutlery anytime, anywhere. Regarded as Japan’s first pocketknife, the Higo design dates from the mid 19th century. ( DOES NOT come with black lacquer presentation case )
- Foldout razor-sharp blade of high-carbon stain-resistant VG-10 steel.
- Perfectly sized for cutting steak at dinner or slicing fruit and cheese for a picnic.
- PakkaWood handle is resin-infused for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handle is inlaid with a silver-and-brass emblem from an ancient samurai family crest.
- A simple locking mechanism holds the 3 3/4"-long blade firmly in place while in use.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Includes leather sheath. "Straight razor" look appeals to men of all ages. Tang extention on blade allows for fast easy opening with either hand.
- 4-3/4" Closed
- 3-1/2" Blade
- Liner locking safety
- Wooden handle