The Bubba Blade BB1-SR-BP 9" Serrated Fillet Knife uses the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades . The non-stick coated 9 Inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. we have finally found a perfect combination of serration and flex. The serrated edge grabs onto the meat before you begin your cut, and slices through tough scales like those found on Redfish, Snapper or Triple Tail. The razor-sharp point allows you to pierce scales or skin to begin your cut, and the offset blade design allows you to utilize the entire blade and make super thin cuts.
- 9" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
- Part Number:BB1-SR-BP